Here, I will be posting the FAQs.
1. Can I use Genki Nakanowatari’s music on video services such as YouTube?
It is available if you purchase a lease license. Please watch for threshold. MP3 License has an upper limit of playbacks allowed.
Credit notation is required. If you are going to put the derivative work up on YouTube, please send the purchased license information (time, date, and purchase detail/number) to release the YouTube Content ID claim.
2. How can I properly credit the songs I use?
See the format below. Make sure the URL part is clickable.
“The name of the beat you used”
Beat Produced by Genki Nakanowatari (https://genkinakanowatari.com)
3. Please tell me the allowed scope of use by default.
I am producing music for music artists interested in commercial use of my beats. Any use case outside of this is out of my scope.
4. How do I acquire a commercial license?
Lease the beat from Airbit. Contract term is 2 years for a non-exclusive license, and 1 year for a MP3 license.
For creators such as YouTuber: It is outside the scope of use.
If you have any questions, please contact me from the contact form.
5. Can I monetize YouTube videos that uses Genki Nakanowatari’s music?
If you purchased the lease license, then yes. In that case, you can send a dispute against the “automatic copyright infringement notice”.
Make sure to send the purchased license information (time, date, and purchase detail/number).
6. I have obtained a commercial license. Do I still need to credit you?
Yes. Even if you obtained a commercial license, credit notation is required.
7. I am a music artist. Can I put raps and/or songs using Genki Nakanowatari tracks, and monetize on YouTube videos, and/or release them commercially on Apple Music, Spotify, etc?
You can only do this after leasing the track using Airbit. Please watch for threshold. MP3 License has an upper limit of playbacks allowed.
Please send the purchased license information (time, date, and purchase detail/number) to release the YouTube Content ID claim.
8. When I use Genki Nakanowatari’s music on YouTube, I received a copyright complaint. What should i do?
My music is registered with YouTube content ID, so if you use my music in a video, you will get a “claim for copyright infringement” due to automatic processing by AI, regardless of how you use it.
If you purchase a lease, you can send a “dispute” against the automatic copyright infringement notice. At this time, make sure to send us your purchased license information (time, date, and purchase detail/number) so that we can confirm your payment information. Once confirmed, the claim will be withdrawn.
9. Can I use Genki Nakanowatari’s tracks in product / service / commercial brand promotional videos?
You can’t use the track for any purpose other than adding rap and/or vocals to create a song.
10. Can I post Genki Nakanowatari’s tracks on my music channel?
We refuse channels that simply re-upload the original music in the “as is” or “almost as is” form. Such channels are flagged for copyright infringement and de-monetized.
11. Can I use Genki Nakanowatari’s music in my game development?
It cannot be used in games because it is out of our scope.
12. Can I play Genki Nakanowatari’s music in a live stream?
No. Only recorded material is permitted.
13. I’m a teacher, and I am making a video/presentation for my classroom. Can I use the music of Genki Nakanowatari without a license?
14. I am a rapper. If I lease a beat from Airbit, can I put the completed song on YouTube Content ID?
No. It is strictly prohibited to register any derivative works of Genki Nakanowatari’s tracks onto YouTube content ID under any circumstances.
15. I’ve bought your music on iTunes/Amazon/Google Play/etc. Does this count as purchasing a commercial license?